N42 57.600 Latitude / W88 43.200 Longitude
Whispering Wings: About Us
Whispering Wings game farm features pheasant hunting, sporting clays, and wild game hunting. We are conveniently located between Chicago Illinois, Rockford Illinois, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Fond du Lac Wisconsin, and Madison Wisconsin.
Meandering prairie, streams, woods, and lowlands create a hunting experience that lends itself to strategy. This prime land has natural habitat, native Wisconsin plant life, and is home to wildlife such as crane, deer, duck, turkey, and hawk. Whispering wings has divided this land into four distinct fields that offer diverse hunting experiences and varying difficulty levels.
We offer five levels of membership starting with 30 pheasant credits.
View our 2019-2020 membership flyer
- Discounts on Sporting Clays
- Lessons Available for beginners.
- No hunting license is required for Pheasants, Chukars, or Quail.
- Native Deer, Turkey, Duck, and Goose Hunting Privileges Available
- Wednesday through Sunday
- Morning Hunts: 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Afternoon Hunts: 12:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Each person in the field must wear hunter blaze orange hat and vest or shirt.
- ALL HUNTERS MUST SIGN A WAIVER!
- STAY ON THE GAME FARM PROPERTY and have your dog under control at all times.
- Watch where you shoot at all times, no shooting towards pens, buildings or roads.
- Minimum release per gun (3 pheasants, 4 Chukars, or 5 Quail)
- Hunters under 16 must have completed a hunter safety course.
- Members are responsible for conduct and liability of their family and guests at all times.
- Hunters must be out of the fields and checked in by 11:30 a.m. or 4:30 p.m.
- Harvested birds must be checked in & tagged.
- No magnum loads, Shot Size Over #6, 3" Shells, or 10 gauge guns allowed.
- No alcohol prior to or during hunting or shooting.
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for flagrant violation of these rules and to terminate membership without refund.
Wild Game Hunting
Members can have hunting privileges for native game such as deer, turkey, duck and pheasant. Please call Jim Rubietta to discuss these opportunities. 920-568-1560